What country uses kamut grain.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 7 years ago

Kamut is a grain thought to have come from an ancient landrace with an origin in Egypt. It is a grain suitable for organic farming and is grown in Montana and North Dakota. It is a remarkable grain and considered to be superior to wheat.

BHurtubise

Kamut brand khorasan wheat is only grown in specific parts of the US and Canada so that it can be guaranteed organic and the highest quality possible. I work with Kamut International, which sets up delivery of the ancient grain to many countries around the world (it's especially popular in Italy and other parts of Europe). For more info: http://www.kamut.com/