🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: roasted vegetable & ricotta cheese hand pies

Cef454de ec26 403f a75a c6d573512d43  dsc09925 1

Hi,

Approximately how many hand pies do you usually get out of this recipe?

Thanks.

asked by portlandbaker about 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Jennifer said it serves 16-18 so my guess is thats about as many pies as it yields. It would also depend on how big or small you make them,

D22e715c 166f 4578 8ad4 1e169fc809ba  ry 400

I made this and only got about 12, 12 very tasty little hand pies. I made a quick tomato sauce for dipping by simmering a can of tomatoes with some chopped onion and anchovy and then giving it a quick whiz with the immersion blender.