🔕 🔔

any ideas for a healthy dogs bithday cake?

asked by @EllaPixie over 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I have used a carrot cake recipe omitting the sugar and salt, substituting olive oil for vegetable oil. The one I use calls for pineapple but I add grated apple instead which sweetens it a bit. Because it contains no sugar the texture is vastly different but the dogs didn't know the difference. I also use whole wheat flour. I will try to hunt down my recipe but if you have a great carrot cake recipe you use just adapt it for a doggie cake.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Lucky Dog! http://www.dog-treat-recipe...

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

How about some boiled organic chicken breast, chopped, and mixed with peanut butter to make a "pie". Then sprinkle organic shredded cheese on top and baby carrots on top for candles.

My dogs want to come over for some of your cake sexyLAMBCHOPx!