any ideas for a healthy dogs bithday cake?

asked by @EllaPixie about 7 years ago

I have used a carrot cake recipe omitting the sugar and salt, substituting olive oil for vegetable oil. The one I use calls for pineapple but I add grated apple instead which sweetens it a bit. Because it contains no sugar the texture is vastly different but the dogs didn't know the difference. I also use whole wheat flour. I will try to hunt down my recipe but if you have a great carrot cake recipe you use just adapt it for a doggie cake.

Lucky Dog! http://www.dog-treat-recipe-exchange.com/dog-birthday-cake-recipes

How about some boiled organic chicken breast, chopped, and mixed with peanut butter to make a "pie". Then sprinkle organic shredded cheese on top and baby carrots on top for candles.

My dogs want to come over for some of your cake sexyLAMBCHOPx!