🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Kale with Pancetta, Cream and Toasted Rosemary Walnuts

A8fd63db 28db 47f6 be01 8130a59cb053  image 3

I have a question about the recipe "Kale with Pancetta, Cream and Toasted Rosemary Walnuts" from apartmentcooker.

Is this a dish I could prepare at home and take it to another home or would it not travel well after being prepared? Thx so much!!

asked by rubes about 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I think you could make it ahead, but keep the pancetta and walnuts in two separate containers. When you get where you're going, heat up the kale, toss it with the pancetta, and then top it with the walnuts for serving.