Pulled Turkey

I've been given a wonderful pulled Turkey breast recipe that calls for butter, chicken broth, garlic/onion powder and then Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning which I find rather bitter. What sort of seasoning could I use instead of Mrs Dash ? Many thanks as always....

asked by Simetra almost 7 years ago

Simetra

by the way -there is no need for it to be low salt.. Thanks !

wssmom

If you want to keep in the spirit of the Mrs Dash seasoning, you might try a blend of equal parts dried basil, marjoram, parsley, summer savory, thyme and sage, and add a couple of pinches cayenne pepper and some grated lemon zest and add salt to your taste. If not, then any quality all-purpose seasoning blend should work!