what is this? We are guessing radish flower maker? http://t.co/uaLzE0iZ

asked by @mrslarkins about 7 years ago

Awfully big radishes! I see the thing that cores, can't see the back of the tool.

wssmom

Perhaps an apple corer?

Sorry guys! I should've set the ruler closer to the contraption. About 7" in length. The circular part is about 2" or so in diameter. It's got a spring lock thingy on the end, like on a pair of tongs. Upon further googling, I found it is a radish garnisher/rose cutter. pretty cool!

So much to learn, so little time! Thanks for letting us know what it is.

wssmom

So cool I am glad you found out what it is!!!

If I see that license plate on the road, I'll follow you to pick up some scones!

Hee! Definitely!