🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Torta di Mele

C8e6ba1f b413 49a8 917b ee7ccf5cdacf  dsc 0084

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "Torta di Mele" from DueSpaghetti. It says:

"Add the apples and mix carefully until coated." Do you coat the apples in the flour mix, or add the apples as a top layer after the batter is poured into the pan... confusing!

asked by drozeira about 6 years ago

38166ed5 d6c6 4431 b964 cbd8d4d747e6  pasta on fork 001

Sorry about that. First fold the flour into the batter and stir until it is mixed. Then, add the apples to the batter, reserving some of the apples for on top. Stir the apple slices right into the batter. Pour the batter with the apple slices mixed in right into the pan. Then, arranged the reserved apple slices on the surface of the cake before placing it in the oven to bake. I hope that helps! I may edit the recipe to clarify this, as it is confusing, in fact. Thanks for pointing it out to me.