I have a Food52 website question (not a food question). I love the new website, but I can't seem to access the full chef's notes?

Under the picture of the dish, where it says "amanda's notes," for example, I can see the beginning of it and it trails off with elipses, but then I can't figure out how to click to see the rest. Help!

asked by rep18 over 6 years ago

Do you see a small arrow sign to the right? If so, click on that. If you don't see it, please let us know -- and let us now if you're on a Mac or PC, and which browser you're using. Thank you!

BreadandButter

I'm having the same issue - I don't see an arrow either. I'm a mac user, on safari. The site is also a little too wide for my browser, even when I make it full screen. Its pretty though!

The arrow was missing -- a bug -- we're working on this. BreadandButter, can you let us know if you're on a PC or a Mac and what browser you use? Site width for certain PCs is something we know we have to fix, so if you're not on a PC, would be helpful to know.

midnitechef

The new look is great but it is SLOW, both IE and Firefox on PC. Could be because the images are larger now?

We're having some performance/speed issues that we're working to resolve. Seems to have more to do with the activity feeds than photo sizes. May take a few days to figure out so hope you'll hang in there with us!