🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Wine-Soaked Prune Clafoutis

How do I edit a recipe I've submitted? I cannot see the link on the recipe page. Thank you. ;o)

asked about 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

There should be a green Edit button just underneath the recipe photo on the left -- are you not seeing it? If not, can you let us what browser you're using, and whether you're on a Mac or a PC?

No, there is no edit button. I'm using Chrome on a PC. ;o)

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I just checked and I can't edit either. I'm using Firefox on a PC.

We're working on this!

It's fixed for me. Now I can view all of the recipes I've added (rather than just 10) on my profile page & edit from there.

9acfdd05 7247 4ff2 9a6c 9141e73a07c8  52 photo

Chrome on a PC and I don't have a green Edit button, either....fyi

Nor do I. I can see all of the recipes I've saved, except for the ones I saved today. Have not yet figured out a workaround to search the 42 pages worth of them. ;o)

UPDATE...I have a green Edit button at the bottom right hand corner of the front if my recipe page.