recipe submission??

Surely this has already been discussed, but I submitted my ice cream recipe this evening and gone is the 'Submit to Current Contest' button. What am I doing wrong? Admittedly I've had 2 glasses of wine

asked by Summer of Eggplant about 6 years ago

If you go to the recipe, and hit the edit button, you should find the submit button near the bottom of the page.

Summer of Eggplant

That seems to be the problem, there is not a button for that, just a 'publish button'. The layout is different too.

Summer of Eggplant

I take that back apparently I am a blind idiot.

So glad you found the button. We're in the test kitchen today and we all had a good laugh about your note and the wine -- been there!