🔕 🔔

recipe submission??

Surely this has already been discussed, but I submitted my ice cream recipe this evening and gone is the 'Submit to Current Contest' button. What am I doing wrong? Admittedly I've had 2 glasses of wine

asked by Summer of Eggplant almost 5 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

If you go to the recipe, and hit the edit button, you should find the submit button near the bottom of the page.

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

That seems to be the problem, there is not a button for that, just a 'publish button'. The layout is different too.

I take that back apparently I am a blind idiot.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

So glad you found the button. We're in the test kitchen today and we all had a good laugh about your note and the wine -- been there!