🔕 🔔

Maybe bugs with the beautiful new site, but I searched 'chili' and got 37 results. I could not find a button to get beyond the first 10???

Add any details, clarifications, or relevant information here.

asked by davegorf almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi there, thanks for your patience! If you scroll to the very bottom of the first page of results, click on "Next" or the numbers 2, 3, or 4 to advance to that page of results. It just worked okay for me, but if it's still not working for you, please let us know (and tell us which internet browser you're using and whether you're on a Mac or PC) and we'll get to the bottom of it!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

The first time I searched a recipe yesterday, I think a 'top 10' button was added automatically. I zapped it to get a full search.