Maybe bugs with the beautiful new site, but I searched 'chili' and got 37 results. I could not find a button to get beyond the first 10???

Add any details, clarifications, or relevant information here.

asked by davegorf about 7 years ago

Hi there, thanks for your patience! If you scroll to the very bottom of the first page of results, click on "Next" or the numbers 2, 3, or 4 to advance to that page of results. It just worked okay for me, but if it's still not working for you, please let us know (and tell us which internet browser you're using and whether you're on a Mac or PC) and we'll get to the bottom of it!

The first time I searched a recipe yesterday, I think a 'top 10' button was added automatically. I zapped it to get a full search.