🔕 🔔

Is anyone else unable to edit their recipes? I still do not see the green "edit" button under my recipes.

Or is there a workaround? I'm using Chrome from a PC. Thank you. ;o)

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Hi AJ, wish I could help you. I can't even log into my recipes--I just get the little search circle ad infinitum. I'm sure it's a glitch that will be worked out.

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Antonia, as discussed elsewhere here in the hotline, the "edit recipe" and "add a photo' buttons are missing for some from the individual recipe pages.

For now, you can edit any of your recipes (but not photos) by clicking the "edit recipe" button you see next to each recipe when you go to your profile and look at the list of "recipes I've added" tab.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you and thanks for the patience.