Is anyone else unable to edit their recipes? I still do not see the green "edit" button under my recipes.

Or is there a workaround? I'm using Chrome from a PC. Thank you. ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

Hi AJ, wish I could help you. I can't even log into my recipes--I just get the little search circle ad infinitum. I'm sure it's a glitch that will be worked out.

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Antonia, as discussed elsewhere here in the hotline, the "edit recipe" and "add a photo' buttons are missing for some from the individual recipe pages.

For now, you can edit any of your recipes (but not photos) by clicking the "edit recipe" button you see next to each recipe when you go to your profile and look at the list of "recipes I've added" tab.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you and thanks for the patience.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris