Randomly deleted recipe steps?

I have cracked the code for posting a recipe, but I seem to have magically vanishing recipe steps.... Not sure what the problem is (although I am sure it is my fault whatever it is). Anybody run into something similar?

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 7 years ago

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Niknud, I'm curious -- have you had any continuing problems with recipe steps going missing? And if so, may I ask what browser you're using and whether you're on a Mac or windows?

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Peter, haven't posted a recipe since the one mentioned above. And the missing ingredients/steps seem to have magically re-appeared. (Apple/Safari). I still am not receiving notification emails....although that's a separate issue I suppose. Thanks!