Editor's Picks

Did I somehow miss the Editor's Picks for the Root Vegetable Sides? I saw the winner and runner-up (congrats!) and the community-tested picks, but not the A&M tested EPs. Thanks!

• Posted by: wssmom
  • October 15, 2011

susan g October 15, 2011

Check wwwfood52.com/blog -- the link is there. (there's more on a previous question, too)

wssmom
wssmom October 15, 2011

I see November Challenge: Curing, Dinner and a Movie, Community Picks, Party Times, Make-Ahead Dishes and the Winner, but no Editor's Picks. What am I missing?

sdebrango October 15, 2011

Try this:

Kristen is the Senior Editor of food52.
added 1 day ago
Hi all -- in case you missed our tweet earlier, here's the latest post: http://www.food52.com/blog... I'm still sorting out exactly where the post should be popping up, but in the meantime, you can see all posts in chronological order here: http://www.food52.com/blog... Sorry for the first week confusion!

Niknud
Niknud October 15, 2011

I think (and correct me if I'm off in left field) that wssmom is talking about the Editor's Picks - the one's that A&M test and photograph....

sdebrango October 15, 2011

You are right, sorry Kristen said in a post somewhere that they would be announced this coming week.

Niknud
Niknud October 15, 2011

Hey, no worries, I'm completely disoriented by the new site - It will take us all a little while to get our 'sea legs' :)

Voted the Best Reply!

wssmom
wssmom October 15, 2011

Thanks everyone. I, too, am floundering about trying to find stuff and resisting the temptation to actually make that chocolate bquette ....

boulangere October 15, 2011

I wish! Allergic to that, too. Chocolate, not the baguette, though I could chow through a few right about now.