🔕 🔔

Editor's Picks

Did I somehow miss the Editor's Picks for the Root Vegetable Sides? I saw the winner and runner-up (congrats!) and the community-tested picks, but not the A&M tested EPs. Thanks!

asked by wssmom almost 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Check wwwfood52.com/blog -- the link is there. (there's more on a previous question, too)

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

I see November Challenge: Curing, Dinner and a Movie, Community Picks, Party Times, Make-Ahead Dishes and the Winner, but no Editor's Picks. What am I missing?

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Try this:

Kristen is the Senior Editor of food52.
added 1 day ago
Hi all -- in case you missed our tweet earlier, here's the latest post: http://www.food52.com/blog... I'm still sorting out exactly where the post should be popping up, but in the meantime, you can see all posts in chronological order here: http://www.food52.com/blog... Sorry for the first week confusion!

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I think (and correct me if I'm off in left field) that wssmom is talking about the Editor's Picks - the one's that A&M test and photograph....

You are right, sorry Kristen said in a post somewhere that they would be announced this coming week.

Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Hey, no worries, I'm completely disoriented by the new site - It will take us all a little while to get our 'sea legs' :)