🔕 🔔

Current editors/community picks

I can't find results of the current root vegetable sides picks, but clicking on some of them shows testers' results. The heading, though is for A & M's testing notes, with the actual tester's name at the end. Why is that, if they're "community picks"?

asked about 6 years ago

Cef49d72 d554 46db a888 e97e0311e08e  cimg0737

Hi Boulangere, This popped up today as part of another answer on Hotline from Kristin Milgore. Sounds like some of things you are citing (i.e., where this article will appear in the future, having the tester's name appear upfront) are being worked on.

http://www.food52.com/blog...

Oops -- I think I spelled Kristin's last name wrong. I believe it's Miglore.