Editors' Picks for Best Root Vegetable Side Dish?

I found the community-tested editors' picks, but are you also planning to post recipes tested and photographed by the FOOD52 team? I would totally understand if the answer is no, given how busy you've been with the site launch, but want to make sure I don't miss them! Thank you.

asked by EmilyC almost 7 years ago

cookinginvictoria

Hi Emily, Go here for the community-tested EPs for Root Vegs. http://www.food52.com/blog.... Looks like your sweet potato dish made the cut! Congrats!!

I went to the link posted, civ, and it was about baguettes. Where can I find the EP's again?

EmilyC

Hi SKK -- you can find them by going here: http://www.food52.com/contests.... They're posted about half-way down on the page.

I think the plan is to post them sometime this week. I'm looking forward to seeing them, too!

cookinginvictoria

Emily, did I post the right link? It looks like these are the recipes that were photographed by FOOD52, but alas there are no tester comments. Perhaps you've already seen this?

I just checked, and the photos are up.

EmilyC

No, I hadn't seen these -- thanks cookinginvictoria!

cookinginvictoria

I guess comments are to come. This post can also be seen on the contest page (left hand side). :)