Help! All the recipes have my name on them!

On the page of recipes (by others) that I've saved, they ALL say submitted by boulangere. Not so! I'm desperately seeking aargersi, and since there's no Search field on the Cooks page, and the cooks I'm following is incomplete, I thought I'd find her among my recipes saved. aargersi, please phone home, or at least email me, if you can.

asked almost 7 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Can you pull up her recipe and then see her credit for it? Then maybe you can get her page....just guessing though

That's what I was trying to, IPK, but it's her recipe for pickled onions, and it was part of another recipe whose name I can't remember.

Panfusine

Same here.. I've save one recipe & it says added by panfusine...Its NOT one that I submitted.

I'll send her an email and tell her you're trying to reach her.

I love you, drbabs!

I love you, too, boulangere!

Is this what you're looking for? http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Yep, that's it! Thank you so much!

gingerroot

Hi boulangere, I think her pickled onion recipe is a part of her Barbacoa Beef Cheek Taco recipe.

Thank you SO much, gingerroot!

Ok, found and saved. Twice. Hopefully soon it will show up on my saved recipes page. I need it by Monday morning.

gingerroot

Yay! Glad you found it and saved it.

Well, I'm trying to save it. At least I have the name written on a real, live piece of paper.