Tom Hirschfeld

What has happened to our favorite farmer? I can't find him on the home page or on the cooks page.

asked almost 7 years ago

Try "thirschfeld" in the search bar (upper right screen area), and select cooks (instead of recipes.)

Thanks, hla. I get to his recipes page that way, but can't find On a Farm in Indiana. In the meantime, here's his blog address: www.bonafidefarmfood.com

LLStone

Or, if you go to the Recipe link, then look to the bottom right for archived articles. You'll see his last-week article there.

http://www.food52.com/blog...

Thanks all! It's been a seriously weird week, and I was in need of some thirschfeld.

fiveandspice
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

I'm having the exact same struggle as you AJ! I'm finding it hard to interact with the site because everything is popping up in corners here and there and then if it isn't on the home page, I can't figure out how to find it at all! Of course, I'm kind of website navigationally challenged anyway.

Oh no, fiveandspice, say it isn't so! I've been figuring it was an age issue.

jenmmcd

It took me about 15 mins to find his last column yesterday b/c I wanted to make his posole last night. Then I found there's no cooking view anymore either, which I miss. I am struggling with the new design quite a bit, but feel very (VERY) guilty saying that since I can imagine the effort that's gone into it!

Cooking view will be back at some point, we promise!

You can now all find Tom's column by clicking on Articles in the main navigation (look on the far right).

Oh, thank you so much!

Good!!

In case anyone missed it, Tom's new, gorgeous column is now up here: http://www.food52.com/blog...

It's also accessible via the homepage or brand new, comprehensive Articles section, as Amanda pointed out (the delay was on our end, not his!).