🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: All I Want For Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies

3653a5e6 21ba 47b8 aa1b b4a859e089ca  100411 food52 4

I have a question about the ingredient "creamy peanut butter (I use Jif - do not use natural peanut butter)" on the recipe "All I Want For Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies" from MrsWheelbarrow. What happens if you use natural PB? I live in Europe and PB is hard to come by and almost always natural. Can I just cut the butter to compensate for the excess oil?

asked by eternalgradstudent almost 6 years ago

62da2e3c 5d4a 4c43 a2ed feb7f39ad363  with ab

Natural PB generally just has a different texture overall. I would just go out and get the Jif if I were you. It's the preservatives that make it work...