When can I expect Hotline to load faster?

It still takes over a minute, and once I am in it is difficult to navigate because every re-load of a question takes a lot of time. Seems silly to complain because I remember when we had dial-up, but I have become spoiled.

asked by SKK over 6 years ago

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

We hear you -- tricky for everyone and we're working on site speed across the board. Stay with us! Thanks for your patience.

Helen's All Night Diner

I'm having trouble with the whole site running very slowly...

We're aware of the sudden slow-down and looking into it -- sorry and thank you (again) for your patience!