Will Hotline have tabs for unanswered questions, recently asked and last answered?

Really loved those tabs - will they come back?

asked by SKK about 7 years ago

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Great point! There is still a tab for "Unanswered" and one for "Featured" questions. It is safe to assume that the questions at the top of the hotline's first tab are those most recently asked, as well. Thanks for the reminder about how useful those other tabs were though -- definitely one for the list of ongoing improvements!

In my view I have two tabs - All and Featured Answers.

I don't see the tab for Unanswered. And on my page, what is on top is most recently answered, even if the question was asked months ago.

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

Yes, I was about to amend my explanation of how questions filter to the top. Good call! The questions recently answered filter back up to the top and I'm in the process of getting more details on that front from our developers ... hang tight! With regards to the "Unanswered" tab, it is far to the left and in gray!

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

And by left, I mean right -- apologies.

Thanks, Francesca. I still don't see unanswered. I see answers, views and than an add for Babylips something. Am I going blind?

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

More details: urgent questions with no answers come first, and then they are sorted by the more recent of time answered and time asked questions. Hope that helps, SKK!

I don't have any "unanswered questions" tab or button either. PC, Chrome.

Neither do I. Mac, Safari.

Thanks boulangere and greenstuff! Mac, Safari here also.

Food52
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Yikes! Could you reply with a screenshot please? "Add an Image"? Thanks!

Add your answer here

Boulangere or greenstuff, could you take the screenshot? I am not out of my technical realm.

My daughter explained how to do this - so here is the screen shot (hopefully)!

Food52
Food52

Alas -- I've pinned down the issue, folks. It appears we (at Food52 HQ) have a tab users cannot see (for site management purposes). Great to know that you would like to have an unanswered questions tab, though! We will put it on the list of potential changes suggested by the community! Sit tight -- thanks!

garlic&lemon

I am with the others in voting for the Unanswered Questions & Most Recently Asked tabs.