I cannot answer any questions. Anyone else having this issue?

I am using a Mac and Firefox. I consistently get the error message with the chocolate toast recipe whenever I try to respond to questions for the past week. Is there a trick to this?

asked by garlic&lemon about 7 years ago

It seems to happen to others as well. I use Firefox on a PC and haven't had trouble with it.

I get the bread-and-chocolate answer every time I answer a question. When I go back to Hotline, my answer is not included in the tally of number of answers. (The numbers of views are much further off.) But my answer is there. PC+Chrome.

Sometimes mine post, sometimes they don't. I get the bread and chocolate recipe often. And I'm allergic to chocolate.

wssmom

No way!! Really allergic to chocolate???

Sadly, yes. It happened about 8 years ago. I tracked the symptoms down for an internet story about foods hazardous to dogs. I can't have caffein either. It's the theobromine. I'd rather be allergic to air, Clearly I'm part canine.

wssmom

wow.

garlic&lemon, I am sometimes having this issue on recipe pages, and have reported it to our dev team. I also use Mac and Firefox. I will let them know I'm not alone -- and will report these other instances. Thanks for your note.

ATG117

also having this issue. also on a mac.

flgal

Every time I reply I am getting the error message and the recipe, but it does post. If you got back to it you will see it there. I guess one of the kinks they have to work out.

garlic&lemon

Thanks to everyone for answering. I was feeling like the Lone Ranger out here!

garlic&lemon