How do I enter a recipe in the current new contest that I have entered in a previous contest? No "submit to contest" found.

resubmitting a recipe I previously entered in other contest

Dbbbd49c d54a 4d5a af76 327fdfc223bf  scottish toffee0001

hardlikearmour October 19, 2011

I would also like to know the answer to this!

ChefJune October 19, 2011

oops! I also asked a similar question!

Lizthechef
Lizthechef October 19, 2011

And when I click on "enter this contest" all I get is a display of recipes already entered...

sdebrango October 19, 2011

How do you do it? I don't have one to submit but would like to know.

alexlutz
alexlutz October 20, 2011

Hello all. our developer is working on this as we speak so I am confident we'll have a solution to this by day's end. We appreciate your patience and we apologize for making it so hard for you all to contribute your wonderful recipes to the contest.

alexlutz
alexlutz October 20, 2011

UPDATE: We believe that this bug has been fixed. Please try it out and let us know if it doesn't work for you. Many thanks.

ChefJune October 22, 2011

I am still unable to enter a recipe I posted previously. Will this be fixed before this contest is over? PLEASE!!!!

Bevi
Bevi October 22, 2011

Hi All, I had this problem a few days ago. I wrote to [email protected] and they offered to post the recipe for me, which they did. ( But I had no problem posting a new recipe.) So my advice is to write them, requesting that they post your recipe from a past contest.

Amanda Hesser October 22, 2011

Hi everyone -- I am on a Mac and Firefox -- and I just went to a recipe of mine that was submitted to the hot toddy contest last winter (one the Merrill vs Amanda contests that Merrill always wins!) and I clicked "Edit Recipe" just beneath the photo on the left hand side. When I got to the edit recipe page, I scrolled down just past the part where you categorize the recipe, and there was a section that says "Submit my recipe to a contest" and when I clicked the drop down, it allows me to click on the current contest. For anyone who hasn't tried this yet, please give it a whirl. And if anyone has and is still having problems with it, please let me know!