🔕 🔔

How to add a recipe on the new and updated site?

I can't seem to find how to add a new recipe in my recipes or one to enter in a current contest.

asked by ibbeachnana about 6 years ago

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

via AntoniaJames: Click on the word "Recipes" at the top left of any page. On the first "Recipes" page, look for a round "button" that says, "Add a recipe." I see it on the right, near the top, below the black stripe that runs horizontally. Click on the button; it should open a form, with boxes to fill in, with the name, description, categories, ingredients, instructions, etc. When you've filled in all the appropriate boxes, click on the "Publish" button at the bottom.

D8ceac4c 2f68 4922 9af3 9369964f04c7  dsc 8677

Thanks I'll give it a try again. I am having the worst time...

Well, I went to the "Add" button and it does nothing but ask me to sign in or sign up, no other options available, no form to fill out. I have no clue what is or isn't going on, but thanks for the answer. Darn it I want to add one of my favorite punch recipes. Might try signing in and out until somnething happens.