UPDATE: "Articles" now added to the Main Navigation

All, just a quick update to let you know that we've added a link to the main navigation that reads "Articles". It goes to what many of you know and love as our "blog" page.

A few notes: 1) We'll soon add a "category" to each of the articles listed there so you can quickly and easily identify which articles are which -- Genius Recipes, Cooking from Every Angle, etc. 2) We'll also add a list of categories to the right side of the page so you can easily jump to a list of all articles in a category.

Finally, thanks for bearing with us as we slowly but surely get our ducks back in a row. Your patience and feedback is very much appreciated.

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

asked about 7 years ago

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thank you so much!

fiveandspice
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

Yay! That's wonderfully helpful!

Fantastic! ;o)

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Thanks so much! The website is making great strides - It'll all come together soon I'm sure.

Thank you! Makes things more accessible and organized. Just curious, why don't you call that link "BLOG"?

wssmom

Woohoo!!!

Great addition, thanks very much.