yogurt article

I'm not sure if this question is appropriate for the hotline since it's not a cooking questions, but there was an article featured on food52 the other day about making yogurt that inspired me to dust off my yogurt maker again and try to get some decent results. I bought the milk and yogurt starter, but now I can't seem to find the article. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!

asked by erinbdm over 6 years ago

I think this is the one you're looking for: http://food52.com/blog... Just so you know, you can also use the search box at the top right of each page to find what you're looking for -- just type in a key word (like "yogurt") and use the drop-down menu to select "features" if you're looking for an article (you can also search for a recipe or a person). Hope this helps, and have fun making yogurt! I have a batch in my fridge right now.

erinbdm

Thanks a lot! Erin

Sarinavb

Yogotherm has an excellent yogurt recipe online