🔕 🔔

I am trying to enter the current contest, but don't know how!

What am I doing wrong? I have a Mac.

asked by Bevi about 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I agree, Bevi, it looks as if the link is missing. I tried hitting "add a recipe" and it takes me to the login page, even though I'm already logged in. I'm sure they're just working on the system and it's a glitch; it will probably be fixed by tomorrow.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

You can enter the contest by going to the recipe page and clicking the orange button on the right that says "Add a Recipe" -- you will be taken to our recipe form. Add your recipe and there will be a box asking if you'd like to add the recipe to a contest, and you can click the contest from there. Hope this helps! We'll be adding an "Enter this Contest" button from the contest page in the next couple of days. We had a technical issue with it.

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Thanks, Amanda. I tried this but every time I hit the orange button it takes me to the log-in window even though I'm already logged in. Is there another way?

D8ceac4c 2f68 4922 9af3 9369964f04c7  dsc 8677

I thought that I had entered my punch recipe in the contest, but it didn't show up and it is added to my recipes. How can I get it to show up in the contest?

So I went back and resubmitted my recipe to the punch contest, will it show up?