🔕 🔔

I haven't been noticed by e-mail when answers are added to questions I've asked or previously answered.Why not?

The little "no e-mails" box is there,and even when I don't check it,there are no e-mails.I miss them...and so many other things that used to work for me (and to others,I'm sure)in the site that are now gone or not working anymore!

asked by mensaque about 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Hi mensaque, I don't have an answer and I know other people are having this same problem. You aren't alone and I know the team is working on the issue.

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

Hi, SKK!Thanks for answering even when you didn't have an answer.It's frustrating when you think no one answered and there are answers,but you just had no answer on the answers you had...hahaha!Complicated,hey?On a different matter:Who is the cutie on your avatar?

That is Tom the Buddha Cat. My daughter left him to me when she went to college. She has now returned and I still have him!

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I set up a g-mail account for food52. When the transition happened, some of the notifications were ending up in my spam box, which I corrected via g-mail. Other than that it's worked the whole time.