🔕 🔔

Are Feast Your Eyes and Eat Your Words coming back?

I searched Hotline and didn't find if this has been asked and answered, sure do enjoy those two features - they're fun!

asked almost 6 years ago

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

Me too - especially Feast your Eyes with my bent for photography! Just adding my voice...

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Feast Your Eyes will likely be coming back soon in some form. But, even though we loved the spirit of Eat Your Words, we noticed that only a handful of people were actually reading it, so we'll probably be retiring that feature for the near future. We hope you'll all understand why we have to be choosy sometimes, so we can focus on developing cool new columns and keep up with the successful ones too. Please keep writing those funny, smart recipes though -- we notice them (and other readers do too!).

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED eat your words - people here crack me up. Can I throw the flag and get a review on that play? I promise to read it 10 times to make up for other people......

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

I read them over & over & over again anyways, the giggles it elicits is well worth it!

I loved that!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Maybe Eat Your Words can show up like a wild card, spiking at random? While I catch some of them as they arrive, it's wonderful to see some that I miss. Comic relief is very much needed! Now that you have shaken us all up, and the pieces are coming to rest (a bit), let me mention -- using Articles as my entry point is my next step, to see if that serves the purpose of the old home page in keeping the latest entries in focus in a systematic way.