🔕 🔔

Uploading a picture to my recipe - what's the trick? Thanks

Having trouble uploading pictures to my recipe. Getting an error message for too large. Thanks!

asked by TiggyBee over 6 years ago

You are not alone, here is a link to a question I asked a few days ago:
http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...
Several of us are having the same problem. Had to adjust the size of the photo in order to upload and for me that only worked sometimes. Good luck!

Me too - had to make it < 2 m PLUS resize it smaller, then it worked

TiggyBee

Thanks! I'm not getting emails, so thankfully I checked back. What's the deal on that? I haven't been to the site lately, are you both having these issues also with notifications?

I haven't received a notification in weeks. I have not tried to post another picture in the last couple of days but had problems with my last submission. I would love to start getting the email notifications again, I have no idea who asks a question or comments on a recipe and would love to know,