🔕 🔔

Uploading a picture to my recipe - what's the trick? Thanks

Having trouble uploading pictures to my recipe. Getting an error message for too large. Thanks!

asked by TiggyBee about 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

You are not alone, here is a link to a question I asked a few days ago:
http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...
Several of us are having the same problem. Had to adjust the size of the photo in order to upload and for me that only worked sometimes. Good luck!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Me too - had to make it < 2 m PLUS resize it smaller, then it worked

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

Thanks! I'm not getting emails, so thankfully I checked back. What's the deal on that? I haven't been to the site lately, are you both having these issues also with notifications?

I haven't received a notification in weeks. I have not tried to post another picture in the last couple of days but had problems with my last submission. I would love to start getting the email notifications again, I have no idea who asks a question or comments on a recipe and would love to know,