🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Martha Stewart's Macaroni and Cheese

1253c96e cde3 44e2 8e7b 205bc80ff62f  092711 food52 88

I have a question about the recipe "Martha Stewart's Macaroni and Cheese" from Genius Recipes.

Am I missing something, but how do I just print this recipe without all the other stuff on the screen, so that I can try it out? Thanks.

asked by Victoria L. Gindele almost 6 years ago

7b500f1f 3219 4d49 8161 e2fc340b2798  flower bee

On a recipe's main page, to the left there are three little grey images in a row- an envelope, a printer, and a flag.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Thanks, Droplet! Victoria, let us know if you have any problems finding/using the printer icon.