IT'S EASIEST, FASTEST, BEST WEEK! (WAIT, LITERALLY?) READ MORE »
🔕 🔔

Where/when were the holiday roasts CP nominations posted? Can you post the link?Thanks

I am trying to figure out where and when to look for the CPNs. I'd love to see the link so I know where to look next time.

asked by Bevi almost 5 years ago
9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

Here are the community pick winners:
http://www.food52.com/blog...

And here are the community pick candidates (before the winners were chosen):
http://www.food52.com/blog...

The easiest way to find stuff on food52 for the time being is to use Google. I went to Google & typed in Community Picks Roast Food52 & it brought both of these up. Crazy, but it works during the redesign transition.

Cef49d72 d554 46db a888 e97e0311e08e  cimg0737

Another easy way to find the community picks winners or other columns that you might have missed is to go to the Articles Tab. This functions pretty much like the Blog on the old site.

A blog that only shows the recent articles & no longer has the menu of article categories on the right. I hope that's a "fix" that's coming soon. Bevi's correct that navigation & finding things has become really difficult.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Thanks to you both!

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

Bevi-- i appreciate your tag--"can't navigate my way out of a paperbag!" Learning the new site (and its little pecadillos) is challenging for those of us who already have technology struggles! :) Thanks for reminding me I'm not alone!

And I got "what for" this weekend from my son, who thinks my aol account is a badge of dishonor. I am simply techie challenged-no way around it -but at least I now realize that the Article link is kinda sorta the old blog? Yes ?