Why does a 'hungry for more?' message pop up when I try to reply to anyones answers on hotline?

HUNGRY FOR MORE? SIGN UP FOR OUR SURPRISE-FILLED, CAN'T-LIVE-WITHOUT-THEM EMAILS!
.. The site allowed me to reply to one comment on Sam1148's turkey post, but 2 other tries gave me this message. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm already subscribed to the Emails.

asked by Panfusine almost 7 years ago

Kristy Mucci
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

Hey Panfisune, I'm not having that issue. What browser are you using? Mac or PC?

Panfusine

it worked this time..

Kristy Mucci
Kristy Mucci

How strange. Glad it worked this time!

Panfusine

PC.. Firefox as browser...I'm going to try to reply to your qn as opposed to a separate comment..

Panfusine