Posting recipe problem

I've tried posting a recipe 6 times now. Every time, it gives me the error message "Can't be blank" for the title and description. I fill in both, try to post, and voila - back at square one. Help.

asked by Burnt Offerings about 5 years ago

Yikes! I'm having the same trouble. I'll send an email to the editors.

Silvia

Me too. Same problem. Wanted to enter the recipe in the contest. Maybe you were trying to do the same.

Hi all - we've alerted the tech team and they'll fix this as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience, and so sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael Hoffman
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Apologies, all. You should now be able to post recipes. If you have any further problems, please let us know.

Burnt Offerings

Thanks! Glad to know I wasn't the only one having problems, and that it wasn't user error.