🔕 🔔

The cooks who follow me section in Cooks still appears (for most folks I have looked at) be occupied by a random group.

Cooks who follow me tab seems to contain a different collection of cooks than pre site update. I'm sure of that for mine and looks like it for others. Any thoughts?

Meg is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

You're right. When I go to your page, it indicates that I'm following you, but I'm not on your list of followers. And there are only a few people I know on my list--the rest is really random, like it's someone else's list of followers.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Same thing with me.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Same with me!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Let's assume that the fixers of FOOD52 have prioritized the fix needs. This problem has been commented on earlier, so let's let them do what they have to do! Who knew that web site design and repair was so difficult? (not me)

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thanks, Kristen! I have seen this commented on but hadn't seen a response, perhaps my error.

B8c85549 23af 4014 8234 ae1da9266ce9  burnt offering

I love you all dearly, but website speed, and the ability to upload recipes and photos easily are my top priorities. The social aspect of following other cooks is lovely, but not a Top 10 in my book of Food52 issues. Thanks Kristen - you guys are doing a great job. I don't know of any other crowd sourced website with the responsiveness of this one. We're pulling for you guys!