🔕 🔔

recipe photos

I was wondering whether the photos on the recipe pages are meant to be off to the right of the shaded box. It seems quite awkward to me. Is this a techinical glitch or am I missing something?

asked by ATG117 about 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

The recipe photos show up in the shaded box above the written material on my browser (Firefox on a PC.)
I'm thinking you have a glitch. Make sure to let the editors know what browser and computer you are using.

oh weird. I have a big blank gray box and the photos are all the way off to the right covering part of the ads on the right hand side. Glad I asked. It seemed to odd to be right. I'm using a mac/safari.