🔕 🔔

any recommendations for a fantastic non-gluten cookbook?

asked by RosefromCaledon almost 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

If you have a good library, I would start there. Take out the books that look good, then pick one that you want to live with. The book by the blogger at Gluten Free Girl (and the Chef, in the title, I think) is usually the first one mentioned, but I've seen others I like.

Wholefoods user icon

Not a book, but a blog. Simply Sugar and Gluten Free is a great place to find gluten free recipes and recipes without refined sugars. http://simplysugarandglutenfree...

66fa82d9 408a 4328 aad8 6f82807cfacb  19935 292165946404 502966404 5168928 1994829 n

I have several gluten-free cookbooks and I have to say my favorite is Gluten-free Girl and the Chef! Also her blog/site is pretty wonderful. Another favorite that I don't own but hope to some day is... The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook. I have loved EVERY recipe from that book that I've ever tried!

In the October issue of The Atlantic magazine, there is a strangely titled article "Gluttony Without Gluten." Worth reading, and includes a recommendation for a book by Barbara Kafka, "The Intolerant Gourmet: Glorious Food Without Gluten & Lactose." Let's both check it out!