A question about a recipe: Crispy garlic brussels sprouts with amazing soy and honey pork belly

380fa34d fb3a 48d3 b71e e6250406c7d3  brussels1

I have a question about the ingredient "kecap manis" on the recipe "Crispy garlic brussels sprouts with amazing soy and honey pork belly" from crispywaffle.

asked by sara schmitz about 7 years ago

ellenl

what's the ?

wietje

"kecap manis" = sweet soy sauce (thick and sweet like molasses), often used in Southeast Asian cooking.

ellenl

Small Asian grocers carry it. H Mart does not and nobody knows what it is at my H Mart in MA.

There's a recipe in the Time-Life Foods of the World, Southeast Asian Cooking. If you'd like it, get in touch.