🔕 🔔

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I have made these multiple times and they are wonderful. I froze them after baking. Merrill will probably weigh in on freezing before baking but I had wonderful results freezing the baked biscuits.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

I think you could freeze these before baking as well -- once you cut the dough, freeze the rounds on a baking sheet, and then once they're firm, transfer them to an airtight container and put back in the freezer. I'd bake them from frozen when you're ready, rather than defrosting first -- they may take a little longer in the oven.