Tech question re: recipe views

Is anyone else still showing zero views on their recipes even when people comment? I've not had any recipes officially "viewed" since the new site launched even though I know that hasn't been the case. Just curious what others are experiencing.

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

alexlutz

Hi em-i-lis, we do know that this is still an issue and our developers are working on it. The good news is that once the data are restored, the restoration will be retroactive. In other words, you'll see all the views on your recipe for the entire time with no holes. I hope that is some help.

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Many thanks, Alex!!!