🔕 🔔

Tech question re: recipe views

Is anyone else still showing zero views on their recipes even when people comment? I've not had any recipes officially "viewed" since the new site launched even though I know that hasn't been the case. Just curious what others are experiencing.

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Hi em-i-lis, we do know that this is still an issue and our developers are working on it. The good news is that once the data are restored, the restoration will be retroactive. In other words, you'll see all the views on your recipe for the entire time with no holes. I hope that is some help.

5b7755f4 f84e 4738 be55 06b56e9c2553  dsc 0008 002
em-i-lis

Many thanks, Alex!!!