The AP writes on the proliferation of cooking conundrum first-responders: http://huff.to/9UDX4w but neglect to mention foodpickle

asked by @HuffPostFood about 8 years ago

Kayb

How dare they! We are the Magic Pickle!

Clearly, the AP is missing something.

betteirene

Clearly, the AP either did not do enough research or they chose to go with helplines staffed only by "experts" because they also ignored chowhound and seriouseats, two other food sites for regular people.

I'd rather have my questions answered here, where a question could have five or more answers, all of them correct. And much as I love Paula Deen's gumption and admire Martha Stewart's business acumen, I'm not sure I'd want either of them to give me ideas for what to do with a freezer full of roasted tomatoes. I'd much rather hear yours.

innoabrd

As an AP spouse, I'm embarrassed! Dare I show my face around here again?!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

perhaps they will be publishing a follow up on a community approach to first responders.... worked for ventricular fibrillation, after all ... a defibrillator in every public school in nyc...