steaming fish

have small piece of salmon filet, like to try steaming using a regular vegetable steamer in a pan of simmering water.. suggestions ofntiming, spices or??

asked by sheredel almost 7 years ago

Mis4

We use a little water, white wine (about 50/50), and lemon slices for the liquid, and top the salmon with salt, pepper, dill, and dabs of butter before it goes into the steam.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Use a Chinese steamer with sesame oil, scallions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce. Unbelievably delicious. Just recently acquired some Asian fermented black beans and will be trying those as well.