🔕 🔔

what do you mean by cake?

asked by peach49 over 6 years ago

Are you asking about a particular recipe?

peach49

yes, on the zucchini bread recipe, the sugar and zucchini amts were listed as cake I bake frequently, and I have not seen this term, or I am just a little slow this AM thanks

I'm certain it should be "cup" not "cake". When you are uploading a recipe the drop down menu has "cake" just above "cup" so it's pretty easy to mess it up. It's definitely happened to me!

I've questioned this too, until I caught on! It's confusing, but once you understand how it happens, you can adjust (and maybe contact the recipe's author asking for an edit, which is easily done).