🔕 🔔

what do you mean by cake?

asked by peach49 over 5 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Are you asking about a particular recipe?

yes, on the zucchini bread recipe, the sugar and zucchini amts were listed as cake I bake frequently, and I have not seen this term, or I am just a little slow this AM thanks

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I'm certain it should be "cup" not "cake". When you are uploading a recipe the drop down menu has "cake" just above "cup" so it's pretty easy to mess it up. It's definitely happened to me!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I've questioned this too, until I caught on! It's confusing, but once you understand how it happens, you can adjust (and maybe contact the recipe's author asking for an edit, which is easily done).