If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I thought up this recipe while I was on a run this evening... The garlic was a last minute inspiration :) —LittlestBerg
medium-sized sweet potato
Savory fig balsamic vinegar
slices of prosciutto
handful garden mix bean sprouts
handful garlic cloves
Sherry cooking wine
- Pre-heat the oven to a high broil. Stab the 1/2 sweet potato with a fork in strategic locations about the potato to keep it from bursting in the oven. Place the potato on an oven tin and pour savory balsamic vinegar over it so that the entire outside is lightly coated. Broil for about 12 minutes.
- Cut the asparagus spears into about 1-inch pieces and put into a microwaveable bowl with water. Microwave for 4 minutes.
- After steaming the asparagus, drain the water from the bowl and transfer the asparagus into a stovetop pan with the garlic cloves (halved), the prosciutto (torn into smaller slabs), the garden mix bean sprouts, and then coat all ingredients lightly with the sherry cooking wine. Stir-fry medium-high until it looks and smells good to you :)
- Cut the sweet potato into chunks. Serve the stir-fry on the side. And eat! ^_^
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad