If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A really tasty side dish to go along with the next chicken breast or salmon you cook! —TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Shallots
- 12 ounces Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed and strings removed
- 2 cups thinly sliced Radishes (about 1 large bunch)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon dried Dill Weed
- Melt the butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and saute until golden, about 5 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and radishes and saute until cripy-tender, about 5 minutes. Add orange juice and dill weed, stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.