If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 clove minced garlic, and shallots. Over medium high heat, saute for four minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and bring to a boil. Add polenta, lower heat to medium, and stir until combined. Let the mixture cook until the polenta is very firm, about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Off the heat, mix in the truffle oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Place the polenta into a greased 8 X 8 glass baking dish and let it cool and set for about 20 - 30 minutes. Cut the polenta into 6 squares.
- lightly grill the polenta square until warm and they have nice marks, about 2 - 3 minutes per side.