If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is a recipe for my favorite summer salad: burrata cheese with white peaches, heirloom tomatoes and arugula, topped off with a drizzle of EVOO and fig balsamic. I buy my ingredients at the (fantastic) Eastern Market in DC, but the fresh produce in this recipe is seasonal to summer and readily available this time of year. —FedandZested
- 1 ball burrata
- 2 white peaches
- 1/3 large heirloom tomato
- fig balsamic
- olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula
- black pepper
- Wash 1 bunch of arugula and lie in an even thin layer on plate.
- Then take your 2 white peaches and 1/3 of a large heirloom tomato (may need more of the tomato depending on the size of tomato purchased) and slice into thin slices.
- Place burrata on plate in center -- take the peaches and tomato slices and alternate them in a circle around the burrata.
- Crack black pepper over the burrata. Lastly, finish off with a light drizzle of EVOO and fig balsamic over the whole salad. Enjoy!