Author Notes: Somebody brought them to work one day and I kinda just put together what ingredients I knew were in them. Very tasty starters for any meal! —magickkat
Makes: 2 dozen
ounces Cream Cheese ~ Softened
cup Finely Minced Peeled Cucumber
teaspoon Finely Minced Green Onions
teaspoon Dry Dill Weed
- Clean Cherry Tomatoes.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out and discard pulp with a small spoon ~ invert tomatoes onto a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowel, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in cucumber, onion and dill.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes