If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the recipe that my father made for Thanksgiving when I was a little girl. I watched him and now I make this for our family gathering at Thanksgiving. —Pollya
Makes: 12x18 lasagna pan
loaves white bread
9x13 pan cornbread
Medium onions, chopped
stalks celery chopped
Turkey broth, made previously
Dried Sage and poultry seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste
Eggs, slightly beaten
- Toas the bread and let set overnight. Cut bread into croutons.
- Prepare the cornbread and crumble. Let this set overnight to dry out.
- Add chopped onions and celery to turkey stoct and simmer until tender.
- Add turkey stock to mixture of croutons and cornbread. Add sage, salt and pepper to taste. Add eggs and mix well.
- Place in greased pan and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If the stuffing looks dry, pour more stock over and let it be absorbed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce