If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adding fennel and a hint of apple cider mess around with the taste in a surprisingly delightful way. For more local food recipes, visit http://localme.tumblr.com. —Jay Geneske
- 10-12 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Fennel bulb, stalks removed and chopped
- 10 Golden beets, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees (or 485 if that freaks you out). Toss sprouts, fennel, beets, a bit of salt, and shallots in olive oil. Spread evenly on a baking tray and place in oven. After about 10 minutes, give the vegetables a toss, and cook 10-15 minutes more, until sprouts look charred. Remove from oven and drizzle with apple cider. Serve warm.
- For more local food recipes, visit http://localme.tumblr.com